Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

The New Guy
hntr2k - 6/17/2008 1:17 PM
Category: General
Replies: 5

Hello, new gang of mine! I’m Kevin. I certified in 2000 and I’ve been a PADI Divemaster since 2005. I’m currently stuck in the middle of the dang desert in Roswell, New Mexico, BUT! I plan to move to the coast of Georgia (Brunswick) sometime this fall/winter.

I’m looking for dives - sites - shops - clubs - friends in that general vicinity.

Glad to have found this site.

Safe diving, All.

Kevin
Eve - 6/17/2008 6:06 PM
Hello Kevin, make sure you check out the dive site section for places for you to dive.

Good to have you aboard or down under the sea.

Eve
Subscribed
hntr2k - 6/18/2008 7:47 AM
Thanks Eve. I checked out the Dive Sites section, but there wasn’t much there for the Georgia coast.

I’m also looking for a club and shop and information on spearfishing, etc.

Kevin
Eve - 6/19/2008 3:44 AM
We are updating the sites for diving daily, keep checking back and you may just find a dive site.

Eve
Coho - 6/19/2008 9:38 AM
Roswell, eh? I’d think that the only kind of diving around there would be out of an airplane. Good luck getting to water! and welcome aboard.

Hmm... what happens when you’ve been around here for years, yet your username is still The New Guy? On the other hand, that’s a good attitude to have in both diving and life: that however long you’ve been around, there’s still much to learn.
Subscribed
hntr2k - 6/19/2008 9:56 AM
Hehehe...I agree with the philosophy there, but, um....my user name is hntr2k...the title of the post was the new guy. You all can just call me Kevin.

Have a great day and Coho, see my latest post on my New Mexico Spearfishing trip starting TOMORROW! Yee-Haw!!!