Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Production co. in search of dive footage of sharks and dolphins..
PangolinLG - 5/12/2015 12:34 PM
Category: Videography
Replies: 1

Hello there!

I’m doing research for a documentary I am working on with a production company in New York. The doc will be for Discovery Channel, and it is about the interactions between sharks and dolphins. Discovery is headed in a new direction, so all the anecdotes we feature will be backed by interviews by scientists and researchers. We’re in search of folks who have footage of the animals interacting with one another, and who are also willing to be interviewed about their experiences. Whether it’s an experience being rescued by a dolphin pod chasing away a shark while diving with a Go-Pro or seeing dolphins confront sharks or vice-versa and defending themselves while on a dive, we’re interested in hearing your story and including it with your footage in the show.

If you have captured this kind of footage, I’d like to hear from you! My email address is lizette@pangolinpictures.com.
Looking forward to hearing from folks!

Sincerely,
Lizette Gesuden
Associate Producer, Pangolin Pictures
LatitudeAdjustment - 5/12/2015 1:03 PM
Have you looked at scuba-adventures.com/ ? I’m sure Jim has the video and can be your expert