Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

North Texas Area
WadeK - 3/31/2015 6:59 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 1

I’m a newly certified Open Water diver with Nitrox and Peak Performancy Bouyancy specialties. I’m looking for suggestions or ways to stay involved in diving in the local area, to continue to learn and increase skills outside of a couple of trips per year.

Interested in new diving places in the area/state, and people that would be willing to go dive with a newer diver. Only 6 dives so far, and absolutely love it. Want to stay active.
Subscribed
BillParker - 3/31/2015 12:36 PM
Your somewhat remote location will make it difficult for you. Try joining a local dive club. I’d suggest scubadillos.org (meets in Richardson), Texins (meets in Plano I think), or divingrebels.org. You’ll have to put some miles on your vehicle but anyone in North Texas will have to do that to dive locally. Stephen is in Commerce and was looking for someone to dive with awhile back. divebuddy.com/profile.aspx?MemID=25608 Try contacting him.