Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

bali, indonesia. wheres the under water temple?
Leminem - 2/15/2015 2:09 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 8

So my wife and I will be traveling to Bali in July for our first time. We love diving and have been looking up dive site. We plan on doing a lot of diving but wanted any ones advice or trip tips. Also we came across some pic of some under water temple, anyone know where this is located in Bali?
Sites we are diving:
-Liberty’
-night muck dive at secret bay
-Pemuteran Reef
-ferry channel (maybe)

Anyone ever do these dives or have any other suggestions?
Anyone know of a good drive shop out there?
Thanks
Leminem
Eric_R - 2/15/2015 2:36 PM
Is this what your thinking? I’ve never been there but it looks interesting.
It looks to be located near the small village of Pemuteran.
girisaripemuteran.com/things-to-see-and-do-in-pemuteran/
Subscribed
Leminem - 2/15/2015 10:24 PM
thanks, I think I found it. just cant find what the dive site is called but im sure when I get over there they will know what im talking bout. at lest I know im in the right area now
LatitudeAdjustment - 2/16/2015 6:35 AM
There is plenty of info in "Dive Sites" on the Liberty wreck divebuddy.com/divesite/28/usat-liberty-indonesia/ but I’ve never heard of an underwater temple there. Be sure to add it when you get back.
LatitudeAdjustment - 2/18/2015 1:45 PM
Here’s a dive shop reefseenbali.com/home/contact.php? with info on the Temple Garden, I added it to Dive Sites and asked them to join DB. Be sure to add comments and photos when you get back.
Subscribed
Underwaterjohn - 2/23/2015 9:23 AM
You could also take a speed boat to the Gili Islands, I think it’s a two hour ride. Gili Trawangang is all about diving. It’s a small laid back island. No motor vehicles, just horses and carts. I think you’ll love it.
Subscribed
Leminem - 2/24/2015 11:19 PM
ok Thanks guys. ill look into to it all.
Subscribed
Leminem - 2/24/2015 11:19 PM
gili island sounds cool, ill try to fit it in