Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

When will we dive together?
sunshinehome - 12/09/2014 10:21 AM
Category: General
Replies: 4

I see the photos of divebuddy.com with the sign. Looks fun! I’m ready to dive with some new buddies.
badintexas - 12/09/2014 12:05 PM
Many members have a DiveBuddy banner and whenever they go diving with other members from the site...they take photos with the banner to share with us. They also get the other divers to sign the banner so it becomes a cool keepsake item.

Check out the Buddy Wanted section of the Forum or the Events page to find other divers that want to dive. Or use the Member Search page or our Scuba Earth section to find divers near you and send them a direct message.

Good luck!
LatitudeAdjustment - 12/10/2014 6:41 AM
Well Jamie you are in WPB which means we might soon, we’ll be down sometime in February looking at homes in the Jupiter area and I plan on a few dives with JA and under the BHB while we are there and yes I have one of those DB banners :)
Subscribed
georgeous_diver1111 - 12/12/2014 8:01 AM
Where do you want to dive? What about Western new York?
Subscribed
ScubaCrab - 12/16/2014 10:15 PM
Ocean is getting cold. How about planning a dive at the springs 72° year round (-: