Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

New jersey/north carolina coastal diving
rustymich - 5/08/2008 10:05 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 6

Want to put something together for new jersey and north carolina diving can bring a boat to hall 4 divers and gear if the divers will help with the fuel any ideas????
Eve - 5/09/2008 8:02 AM
Not sure where in NC you want to dive but we are in NC close to Morehead and Beaufort and we have a boat, depending on the amount of people and tanks we can use our boat if you want to. It is a 24 foot trophy with tank holders and dive platform. Weather depening of course. When are you thinking of doing it, and where in NC. Of course we need something for fuel expense as you do. The price of fuel is not even funny any more.

Eve
uc3307 - 5/13/2008 1:00 AM
I wouldn’t mind spliting cost for some good diving. Unfortunetly I don’t own a boat. If you get the idea running feel free to drop me a note. I am in NY, but I will travel to dive. Even if we get enough people we can charter a boat, some prices aren’t that bad and I have been checking some have many open dates. Me and a dive buddy were planning on going to NC beginning next month.
Countess4sight - 5/22/2008 11:46 AM
I am off for the summer June 14-August 18. I would be interested in a trip to Jersey or NC...please let me know :)
Subscribed
rustymich - 5/30/2008 9:39 PM
Anyone have any gps numbers for wrecks in north carolinas area or no where to get some starting to search to get or put a plan up....also check this new jersey wreck schedule whats your thoughts would like to hit one once a month.....ol salty http://www.njdive.com/schedule.htm
BobB - 7/08/2008 5:01 PM

Hi..I have not been on this site very much lately so I did not see your comment till today...We(9 divers) are leaving for NC tomorrow for 4 days of wreck diving..sorry, I would have asked you!! After that I have no diving plans so if you want to dive NJ or MD wrecks anytime, let me know....Have a good summer off teach!! BobB
Subscribed
mypebs - 7/30/2010 7:13 PM
Looking for a dive buddy in NJ