Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Rhode Island Dive Buddy Wanted
Cardis01 - 7/21/2014 12:35 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

Hi Everyone! My name is Casey. I’m new to Rhode Island and looking for new dive buddies. This is my 3rd season as a diver. I have a little over 100 dives so far. Most of my dives are NJ wreck dives and Dutch. I’ve done a few in Canada (1,000 islands), NY (Lake George Ice dives), RI, and FL. Did a liveaboard in the Maldives this past October. I will dive with whoever wants to go (male, female, new diver, salty dog, etc.). I own my own gear and only need enough notice to get my tanks filled. I can be available any day after work or on the weekends. Any takers?
Subscribed
Scuba_Sean - 7/21/2014 1:02 PM
Hi Casey,

Check out this post. This guy is looking for a diver for tomorrow in MA or RI. You guys might be able to work something out.

divebuddy.com/forum/36733/dive-tomorrow-7-22-in-ri-or-ma/
Subscribed
Cardis01 - 7/22/2014 5:02 AM
Hi Sean-

Thanks. We connected yesterday and have something set for next Friday. That being said, one can never have too many people to dive with! I’m still looking for someone for weekend dives.
Subscribed
Scuba_Sean - 7/22/2014 6:15 AM
Very true Casey! You can’t have enough dive buddies. If you’re ever in the PA area, let me know and I’d be more than happy to dive with you.
Subscribed
CephBirk - 1/26/2016 8:16 AM
Casey,

Interested in any winter diving? I’m looking to go sometime in February.