Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Night Dive at Devil’s Den, FL - Wed. Aug. 6th, 2014
SantaFeSandy - 7/15/2014 3:45 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

Anybody in for a night dive at Devil’s Den, set for Wed. Aug. 6th? If so, please contact me, as there is a 10 diver/$150. minimum that I need to be sure of when quoting prices. I think that 7 pm would be a good meet time. Ten divers, or more, will get in at $15.00 each, plus tax. Bring your own gear, or rent it there. It’s not a pot luck or anything, however, come shower time, prior to departure, it’s nice to hang for a while, assuming the bugs aren’t out. :-)
Subscribed
SantaFeSandy - 7/16/2014 3:38 PM
This dive may well be changing to Blue Grotto. Contact me for details if interested.
Subscribed
SantaFeSandy - 7/16/2014 3:48 PM
Kurt, one of the owners of Blue Grotto has offered my group a great "one time only" offer what we ought not pass up. Therefore, the originally scheduled night dive for Devil’s Den, may well be changing to Blue Grotto.

As is, for the DD dive, we’d need a minimum of 10 absolutely confirmed divers to make it go. So far there are only 4 of us, myself included, with 10 pending.

At Blue Grotto, Kurt will let us dive with only 6 of us, myself included. Typically the night rates are the same as the day rates, however, the special offer will let us dive at $15. + tax, each. So...who wants to join this new night dive? It will still be on Wed. Aug. 6th. I think we can arrive anytime after 5:30, as that is when the day groups will be out of there, and the night rates kick in for others.

Anybody and everybody reading this, is welcome. They have full gear available for rent. If you call, be sure to mention that you are with Sandy’s Night Dive Group, scheduled for Wed. Aug. 6th. Their number is: (352) 528-5770. Be sure to PM me too, so I can add your name to the list. :-)
Subscribed
Rodrigo_Ramos - 7/18/2014 5:44 AM
Count me in!!!
Subscribed
SantaFeSandy - 7/18/2014 6:35 AM
Rod pm me your number. It will be at Blue Grotto now.