Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Key West Dive Company and Sites
indyandrea - 4/28/2008 3:35 PM
Category: General
Replies: 3

I wanting to get some recommendations on dive companies in Key Largo and islamorada?
malibu - 4/28/2008 4:21 PM
I went to this one place called "Its a Dive" It a diveshop in the Marriotte (I think there) its on the southbound side, not too far from the top of key largo. It also does all the water sports on the site of the hotel, parasailing, jetski, fishing as well as diving. Good diveshop and great staff. You can also take more courses there. You will need to show proof of a physical if you do take a class.(like anywhere) Its a great shop and you will be treated very well. Good people there!.

Also, Amy Slates is pretty good. Its a dive resort with some nice rooms and the staff is good. Capt. Slates ( Amy Slates ex-husband) also runs a good biz for diving. You can find it all on the web. I like "Its a dive" the best. Have a great time
TColJeep - 4/28/2008 6:27 PM
When I’m in Key Largo I generally use Ocean Divers. Knowlegable and extremely helpful crew. www.oceandivers.com I’ll be diving with them again Next week....