Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

need help....advice
Jimbeau - 4/17/2008 8:32 PM
Category: General
Replies: 4

my wife and i are going on a cruise in sept. we will be visiting aruba, curacau, st. maarten, st. kitt. i only have a small budget of kitchen points (those of you married know what i am referring to). so my question to you is out of these destinations which one in particular should i spend the majority of my points to get the most diving in? all help is greatly appreciated.
Subscribed
Jimbeau - 4/17/2008 8:42 PM
i dont know where i got st. kitt...i meant st. thomas.
Arrieta - 4/18/2008 9:51 AM
who said i gave you kitchen points?
divemaiden - 4/18/2008 6:27 PM
I’ve only been to aruba and curacao, out of those two, I’d choose curacao. The other islands I don’t know about.
CGVMER - 4/20/2008 10:48 AM
Hello, I completly understand kitchen points ...lol

I have only dove StThomas of all those locations, and can recommend Admiralty Dive Center whole heartedly. They were very professional, very accomadating, and for less than the cost of the cruise ships (Royal Carib) 2 tank dive on a full cattle boat, my son and I had a 3 tank dive with lunch. We were picked-up/dropped off only hundreds of feet from the boat. give them a call 888-900-dive

I have no affiliation with this dive shop.