Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

What do you really think of divebuddy.com?
Anonymous - 11/22/2006 8:25 AM
Category: Anonymous
Replies: 13

So the site has been up for a few months now. What do you honestly think so far? What do you like most about it? What should be added? What do you hate most about it? Please respond with your honest opinion...this is the Anonymous category after all. Thanks.
Anonymous - 12/06/2006 5:15 PM
I really like the ability to send a quick comment. Why have both message and comment ability then?
Anonymous - 12/10/2006 11:25 AM
well so far i like dive buddy but it can be better if instant messageing was added or a better way to connect with people! all in all i met some cool ppl but for others its still a bit off but if IM was added an easier way of coversation would be possible or something of the sort!!
Anonymous - 12/17/2006 12:19 PM
I like the site. Not nearly as many members as other sites but that`s ok. Maybe something needs to be done to stir up conversation, not much going on in the way of discussions. It`s been several days since any new posts.
Anonymous - 1/06/2007 8:58 AM
This site is great but need more people to join!
Anonymous - 5/30/2007 9:04 PM
I agree... an "On-line" option or instant messaging would really add that little something. I wish more photos use the location option, every photo of mine, except Bahamas, are marked down to the foot... once you zoom into the map! I have only been diving with 2 of my listed divebuddys, but all others have been great contacts, and hope they continue. Alan
Anonymous - 10/01/2007 8:31 AM
I havent been here long but I pretty well have it figured out. I like the concept of dive buddy. Its just cheesy. Its too plane and ordinary. It looks like it wants to be like MYSPACE but doesnt quite make it. i think it could be easier to navigate. It doesnt have that feeling of "flow" like some web sites. Most of it could be helped out with a little bit of color and a little more thought to the layout and design. check out ncdivers.com. Now thats a a well thought out site. very well mod`d too. no nonsense. its about diving and .....well, diving. Ill continue to come here, but I would love to see some change. oh and change the chat program. there must be a better way.........
Anonymous - 12/08/2007 8:23 PM
I have nother but CUDOS for dive buddy... I like to see a few things added for instance a separate and established category for divebuddydating and other things like that but dive buddy is great....
Anonymous - 1/04/2008 6:58 PM
Divebuddydating.....I like it. Best of both worlds...whatcha think, Greg?
Anonymous - 7/08/2008 9:36 PM
I totally agree with this guy.