Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

packing checklist
freddyray - 3/23/2014 10:54 AM
Category: General
Replies: 5

packing for Florida and flying so packing just what I think I will need.

BC integrated wts
Wetsuit
boots
gloves
knives
computer
camera
o2 analyzer
regultor
fins
mask and snokel
save a dive kit
c cards
lights

anything I am missing?
Subscribed
RAWalker - 3/23/2014 11:46 PM
Leave the weights as nearly all dive ops supply weights and if not they are cheap to rent.
If you need a medical waver a copy of one within the last year. A summary of recent dive experience is required by some Ops.
Hood if needed
Safety Sausage & Finger reel, Whistle, Dye Marker, GPS, Mirror and/or other safety/signaling devices.
Subscribed
Greg - 3/24/2014 7:15 AM
Towel, sunscreen, medicine, drinks, snacks, a good dive buddy :)
Subscribed
freddyray - 3/24/2014 6:12 PM
I put weight integrated as opposed to a weight belt. I am renting weights there. forgot about it, but did pack a hood and do have a whistle attached to the bc. My c cards are in a folder with my logs so good there. Found a dive buddy on here for down there and hope to get in a dive or two with her. Trying to get the wife interested in scuba. going to take her snorkeling hoping she might see something just out of snorkel range. thanks
Subscribed
SeaGoat - 3/25/2014 7:14 AM
The gulf temp is currently 62 at the surface and the springs are 65 (always). You will want to bring a beanie or a hood to keep your head warm.
Subscribed
freddyray - 3/25/2014 7:41 AM
bringing a hood. let see if we can get a dive in somewhere.