Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Closest dive operator to Waianae/Makaha Oahu Hawaii
dfgdave1 - 3/05/2014 12:48 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 4

Hi folks...I am new to this site. I have been a recreational diver since 1980. I am going to be visiting Oahu, Hawaii and staying at a condo in Makaha mid-March. I want to get a dive or two in while there and am wondering if anyone can recommend a dive operator that is close by. I will have a car and can drive to the boat but would prefer that the boat be closer to where I’ll be staying rather than further. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Dave
DiverMikeB - 3/05/2014 6:59 PM
Hi Dave, let me know what you find. I will be there in May. I have researched alot of dive operations in Oahu and found them to be set up for travelers. Most of the dive operations will provide transportation. Good luck!
Greg - 3/10/2014 8:29 AM
Here is a past article on DiveBuddy about two recommended shops in Oahu:
divebuddy.com/blog/506/two-dive-shops-oahu/
Subscribed
dfgdave1 - 3/10/2014 10:28 AM
Thank you, Greg!!
Subscribed
dfgdave1 - 3/16/2014 12:02 PM
Will be diving west shore. Searching for boats that leave frome there. Guess I’ll do a bit of research the day I arrive. Will report back for others that will be staying in that area.