Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Points/blogs/forum
Eve - 4/11/2008 3:51 PM
Category: General
Replies: 6

I have read that some people are wondering about the point system, well I am one of those people. What are they for ? I also wonder about blogs vs forums/ forums vs blog. I also wonder if size really does matter! I have noticed that some divebuddy.com members have many many buddys and other have a few. So does size matter? Does the pont system matter? For those of you that have wondered let me tell you something, Greg ( owner of divebuddy.com) is stingy with his points. I know for a fact that he has always been selfish with giving away anything ! How do I know this, I am his mother! I am the one he calls to help him work out the bugs with divebuddy and do I get extra points? Nope.  Just as he was born on April fools day, I think the joke is still on me ! I am checking this site daily for anything that may be going wrong and do you see any extra points? I do not, as if I even know what to do with the points that I am given. I am not sure if this should be under blog or forum ?

Thank you to all who support and enjoy this site, I know we love it and Greg will continue to make it a great site for all who think size matters and for those who want their points.

Happy diving and continue to make sure all your bubbles go to the top !
allisonfinch - 4/12/2008 2:05 AM
okmister1 - 4/12/2008 7:38 PM
Take a switch over to that boy and make him start assigning points for blogs and such.

I’m betting that got me busted down to the minimums he’d award.
Subscribed
Eve - 4/13/2008 6:38 AM
As big as he is and being a Marine, I need a big switch, I leave all the beatings to his wife now even though the grandkids love watching me attempt to put hm in time out. I like the idea of extra points for blogs and or forums, I will make sure to mention it to him. So tell me, it is 7:37 AM here in NC right now, what time does it make it for you?
okmister1 - 4/13/2008 7:11 AM
I’m 7 hours ahead of the east coast.
sharkmangroth - 4/18/2008 10:13 AM
That Is pretty funny Dude! Hey Mom Tell us how you really feel...
Subscribed
Eve - 4/18/2008 2:08 PM
Let me tell you how stingy he is with points, just yesterday I was helping him by looking over some new things that will be coming out, testing some stuff, do you think I get a few extra points, NO. Sure I get thanks Mom, but no points, he sure does give them to his dad though whom I cannot even remember the last time he was on dive buddy!

I am glad you liked it, thanks

Eve