Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Spring Break Puerto Rico March 7-14
MDdiver - 2/18/2014 6:25 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 3

I’m looking for a dive buddy while I’m on Spring Break in Puerto Rico March 7-14.

Also, let me know if any of you have suggestions for dive companies or dive sites to use.

Thanks!
Subscribed
caribbeanprincess - 2/20/2014 11:18 AM
Hi Jared!
My name is Zuli. I am from Puerto Rico. I now live in Houston,Texas.I got certified in 2011 and I’m an advanced diver with six specialties.
You’re going to have soo much fun! You can get a 2 tank boat dive with lunch included for $98.00. I need to get back to you with the name of the company.You can call me if you have questions (361)866-9183
Subscribed
MDdiver - 2/21/2014 5:03 AM
Hi Zuli, thanks for the message! I’m very excited to dive in Puerto Rico. I’ll be in San Juan. Where is that dive company?
Subscribed
IslandScuba - 2/26/2014 11:57 AM
Will be happy to guide you for the best wall diving in Puerto Rico.

We have morning dive trips 7:30 am seven days a week no minimum divers required and only 12 minutes boat ride to the wall.

We are located in the south side of the Island two-hour distance from San Juan.

See direction: sanjuandiver.com/location.htm

Guánica and Parguera Walls rated one of the best dives in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean for scuba diving. Ours dives offers the Scuba Enthusiast a combination of the most dramatic vertical wall terrains, colorful coral and sponge composites, and flourishing habitats of small tropical reef fish and larger fish like; turtles, sharks, rays etc. The Caribbean offers the most optimal scuba diving conditions in the World: visibility’s of greater than 80 feet and average "in the water" temperatures of 82 degrees. We have more than 40 dive sites, usually we go first to the wall 50 to 100+ feet and second dive in reef 45 to 50 feet.

Without doubt the best diving in Puerto Rico is here. "The most colorful” Perfect to underwater photography lovers.