Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Rainbow River - December 7th - 1 PM
VG - 12/06/2013 5:52 PM
Category: General
Replies: 1

Just as an FYI - There are a couple of spots available for the 1PM Rainbow River dive tomorrow. American Pro was chartered to provide the boat for this dive. Dive cost is $35.00, tanks avail for 10$. Steep in my book for Rainbow River but it is what it is.

Rainbow River is a nice place to practice a gentle drift dive, and if you are an underwater enthusiast - you can shoot as you drift along. It is also a neat place to toy with, tweak and practice your buoyancy skills as it is a fairly shallow dive with depths maxing around 20’. Along the way there is some fresh water aquatic life of interest, plant life, and underground springs. I am familiar with two very neat areas that are perfect for UW diver photo ops! I will be bringing my camera. Boat takes all up about a mile and a quarter. Gear may be left aboard once you stride off. Water temp a cool 72 degrees. A 3mil is fine - leave your hoods at home!

If interested call American Pro and grab a spot. I believe that there are two on this 1 o’clock boat. Cheers and please, where ever you go to get wet this weekend - have fun and stay safe!

http://www.americanprodiving.com/
Subscribed
VG - 12/06/2013 5:59 PM
EDIt:

arrrrgh.... underwater PHOTOGRAPHY enthusiast....