Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Need Suggestions for 1 Day in Cozumel
tweetie711us - 11/11/2013 8:18 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 4

I am going on a cruise this week. I get 1 day in cozumel. I dive, my friend snorkels. I am willing to snorkel off the beach. I forget where the best place is. I would also like to go to town and eat/drink/shop. Does anyone have any suggestions where to go? Should I get an excursion deal? The ship excursions are more expensive than separate excursions.
Subscribed
tweetie711us - 11/11/2013 8:59 AM
Thanks Greg
Subscribed
WILLO - 11/12/2013 7:54 AM
Hi Tweetie, I’ve made 21 dives in the Palencar Underwater Park. Your best bet is contact Deep Blue in advance and set up your dive date. Next dive operation would be Black Shark Divers. I didn’t care for Dive House or Water World. If you know your dock location San Miguel or the cruise ship dock out of town you can set up you meeting point. At the San Miguel dock there are dive shops in the area of the Square, you can walk to any of them. Don’t go for anyone trying to sell you a dive trip at the dock they add on a fee ($20.00) to get you a dive trip. If you can pull it off dive "Devil’s Throat", it is awesome. Most all the drift diving will be fun. Enjoy.....

Life’s Too Short, Gotta Dive Lance