Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

new 32ft fiber glass scuba diving boat for sale
divingmauritius - 10/26/2013 3:17 PM
Category: For Sale
Replies: 9

manufacturer selling new scuba diving boats. plz see pic model in my photo gallery
LatitudeAdjustment - 10/27/2013 6:31 AM
That dive deck looks small for a dive boat but might reconsider if it comes with that deckhand :)

Subscribed
divingmauritius - 10/28/2013 4:06 AM
hi dear friend,

this one is more for big fishing game and v.i.p diving where you get only a family for diving for a day. I agree with you that the dive deck is small but this model was made custom on order of a five star plus hotel for v.i.p diving where they take only a v.i.p family at a time not more. please have a look at the one without the hard top roof, the dive deck is 3/4 the length of the boat. thank you dear, from diver to diver i really appreciate your comment. you can contact me on vacancesplongee@hotmail.com
Subscribed
BottomFishin - 10/29/2013 8:42 AM
I recently went diving off of a friends personal boat, very similar in size and set-up...we had 5 divers...and it was awesome...2 tanks, 2 up 3 down and vice versa!

Beautiful boat, I wish I was in the market.
Subscribed
divingmauritius - 10/30/2013 3:28 AM
greetings from mauritius,

my little lady this boat is not a set up for 5 pax, it is a 32ft for minimum 15 pax and maximum 20 pax, am using same for scuba diving i think because it looks small on the photo but actually it is a huge boat. am sending you another pic of similar boat in other perspective. check the red one amistad on my site thank you very much little lady. great i like army vet i use to be one too
LatitudeAdjustment - 10/30/2013 1:08 PM
Your Rotterdam dive boat has plenty of space for tank racks, camera table and rinse tanks. What is that behind the engine cover?

Subscribed
BottomFishin - 10/30/2013 1:26 PM
Sorry, I was looking at the picture the gentleman going by Latitude adjustment posted above with the fly bridge... basically similar to a 6 pax dive boat with all the options!
I love diving so much, I dive off a buddies 14ft aluminum boat, 25hp outboard... yes in the ocean ( as long as the seas are under 2ft...lol)
Subscribed
divingmauritius - 10/31/2013 2:58 AM
hi dear friend,

behind the engine cover is a small heat extractor, optional fitted by the owner himself, yes in photo the boat appears small but in real can easily accomodate 20 divers, net model is coming with a hard top roof to prevent sun burn of divers
Subscribed
divingmauritius - 10/31/2013 3:00 AM
also including in next model, a dive platform at the back for giant step entry and to doors access on the diveplatform
Subscribed
divingmauritius - 10/31/2013 3:17 AM
hahaha u r funny little lady, you have a good sense of humour i like you, cheers