Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Ads & Offers on DiveBuddy.com
Greg - 8/15/2013 12:52 PM
Category: Ads & Offers
Replies: 4

We allow members to post Ads & Offers on DiveBuddy.com for free as long as a 10% discount on the advertised product/service is provided to other DiveBuddy members OR the member posting the ad/offer is a Lifetime member of DiveBuddy.com.

If we allowed every dive shop, charter service, travel agent, online store, etc. to post ads/offers on DiveBuddy...the site would be so saturated that no one would want to visit us. We hope everyone can understand and appreciate this.

DiveBuddy is meant to be a social community for scuba divers, not an advertising board for companies. If the occasional ad/offer is posted with a discount for our members, then that is fine. Otherwise, the post will be removed.

Thank you!
RockRat2008 - 8/15/2013 1:28 PM
Greg,

How does one go about becoming a lifetime member?
Subscribed
Greg - 8/15/2013 2:14 PM
From RockRat2008: How does one go about becoming a lifetime member?
For individuals, it’s $75. For companies or people selling something, it’s $300. Send membership fee to donate@divebuddy.com via PayPal. Or occasionally we’ll have shirts for sale and we will offer Lifetime membership plus a shirt...but we are out of shirts right now and won’t do another round of shirts for a few months.
Subscribed
John_giu - 8/16/2013 1:52 PM
Thanks Greg, I get enough spam.
RockRat2008 - 8/20/2013 9:29 AM
Cool. I’ll wait on the next shirt run. May as well get something for my $75. :-)