Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

I just moved to HI, on Oahu. Looking for a buddy to dive with.
Global_Diver - 6/21/2013 2:03 PM
Category: General
Replies: 4

I live in K bay, and need a dive buddy. I joined a dive club out here but have yet to go diving. Is anyone near me needing a dive buddy too? I may try for this weekend or next.

Chad
mwilli1453 - 6/21/2013 5:20 PM
Hi Chad my name is Mike and the family and I are coming to Oahu the 23 thru 30 of July I am new to diving I am finishing up my open waters tomorrow and my advanced next weekend and I am looking for a buddy to dive with when I come over there I have contacted a couple others for a dive they agreed going to contact when we touch down so far maybe one dive on the 28th not sure about the other buddies schedule but I am looking to dive so I am contacting as many as possible and see were it goes. Keep in touch I will be staying in Makaha Valley when we get there.
NewtoScubaHB2 - 6/21/2013 8:00 PM
Lucky, Lucky, Lucky you. Congrats on moving to Hawaii.
Just got back from 2 weeks in Hawaii, want to move there someday. Good luck and enjoy.
At least Southern California is not bad, I can take it (LOL)
SaintsReturn - 6/21/2013 10:06 PM
Chad, i am here now and leaving next friday. I can dive Sun-Wed maybe thurs. Let me know if you want to do any dives. I am more open for afternoons with the exception of sunday where i am planning on shore diving sharks cove.

Logan
Subscribed
lmelee - 8/27/2017 11:05 PM
Are you still looking? I’m on Oahu for a week.