Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Florida Keys Timeshare - $2,000 - Islamorada, Florida Keys (Or Rent for $600)
SoniaACook - 3/12/2013 12:10 PM
Category: For Sale
Replies: 1

• FOR SALE: Deeded Lifetime Timeshare in Florida Keys - $2,000 (Or Rent for $600)

I have three timeshare units, all on different months, during lobster/dive season in Islamorada, Florida (Middle Florida Keys, “Fishing Capital of the World) but I’m looking to sell one of the timeshare units I have for $2,000. If you, or anyone you may know of, is interested, please call me at 727.781.8977 (Biz/Home) or email me at sonia.cook@mail.com with any questions/info. Some info:

Caloosa Cove
    73801 Overseas Highway
    Islamorada, FL 33036
    www.caloosacove.com

Unit 206, Week 37

Check-in time – 4 p.m. on September 14th

Check-out time – 10:30 a.m. on September 21st

(I also have July and August available for possible purchase or rental)

• Yearly Maintenance Fee is $562

That’s it for a week in the keys. Basically $81 a night with full kitchen. Nothing more the rest of the year
    and pass it on to your heirs or resell it.

It’s a very relaxing, clean and a nice get-away! The diving is great, marina, bar, gas, marine/fishing
    supply, small grocery store on property, and Alligator Reef is within view. See pictures and info. I also
    have plenty of pictures if you’d like to see some. I can email the pictures to you (sonia.cook@mail.com)
    or they can be viewed on my Facebook (search for me via email address xfyled@aol.com)

Lobster season and dive, dive, dive!

This is during lobster season. Alligator Reef is visible from the timeshare, making it just a few short mile
    ride out via boat. There are boat rentals and lots of dive shops around the resort to take you out if
    you don’t have a boat. There’s also Caloosa Rocks which is a great dive site just a mile from the resort
    with lots of nice formations and coral heads. This is a very large dive area and there’s many others
    within just a short distance out. If you don’t have a boat but have a kayak, you can get lobster by kayak
    right by the timeshare also or by Indian Island is another good spot I’ve found. I’ve kayaked to it and snorkeled around and saw tons of marine life! Robbie’s is right there where you can feed the Tarpon
    out of your hand (http://www.robbies.com) Theater of the Sea ( http://www.theaterofthesea.com)
    So much to do yet it’s very relaxing and the week goes by way too fast!

Suite with two rooms:

• Room one - Full kitchen, breakfast nook, living room with pull out sofa bed, walk-out porch overlooking Atlantic/Marina/Pool, full bathroom .
    • Room two - Two full size beds, full bathroom, walk-out porch overlooking Atlantic/Marina/Pool
    • Check-in 4 p.m. / Check-out 10:30 a.m.
    • This unit can comfortably sleep six people
    Amenities:

• The complex and unit is located directly on the Atlantic Ocean
    • Full marina with tackle/bait/boat slips/storage/grocery store/restaurant
    • During lobster season!!!
    • Safari Bar Lounge is located on property
    • Tennis courts on premises
    • Volleyball net on sandy area
    • Biking/rollerblading trail (Caloosa Cove has bikes available for you to use FOR FREE also!)
    • The maintenance and cleanliness of the rooms and grounds is exceptional!
    Nearby Activities:
    Chamber/Restaurants:

ISLAMORADA, FLORIDA IS THE "FISHING CAPITAL OF THE WORLD"!!!

Your ownership of this timeshare will entitle you to have an optional membership in RCI, Resorts Condominium International. Banked early enough, this week is worth a trading power of 37. This is
    one of the highest available, and can be traded (high red) against thousands of resorts around the
    world, such asHilton, Marriott, Sheraton, Disney, etc.

The maintenance fees and taxes listed for this Caloosa timeshare are $562.00. Do the research with
    other comparable timeshares ........ less than 81.00 per night INCLUDING ALL TAXES! This is
    your extra cash to spend on your vacation ..... restaurants, drinks, boat rental, kayak rental, fishing
    gear, scuba diving, fishing excursions, etc. This is the lowest maintenance fee in ALL of the keys
    and the lowest fee you can practically pay for any timeshare with this high of a trading power.

This timeshare unit has a full kitchen with a full size stove, refrigerator and microwave. All towels and
    linens are provided. All you do is bring your clothes, fishing and/or snorkeling gear. If you leave anything behind, there’s an Outdoor World right down the street.

These are deeded properties. Titles are clear and paid in full, and you may own them, sell them, rent
    them, or pass them on to your heirs. One Week Every Year (each unit).

MAINTENANCE FEES AND TAXES ARE FULLY PAID THROUGH 12/31/2012. If you purchase the unit, you
    will be billed by the resort for the 2013 fees. Fees are due every year. USAGE OF PROPERTY BEGINS
    in 2013. Maintenance fees as listed include all real estate taxes. Caloosa Cove handles the transfer
    for $150 to transfer the unit into your name. VERY reasonable. Other than the agreed upon purchase
    price of the timeshare, your only other fee is the transfer fee.

• For any info questions please email me at sonia.cook@mail.com or call 727.781.8977 (biz/home). Thanks! Sonia

Subscribed
IBDiver - 9/02/2014 11:48 AM
Hi Sonia, is your timeshare still available?