Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Dive Buddy Wanted Plymouth MA
rocketcyr21 - 3/04/2013 1:30 PM
Category: General
Replies: 3

I need a dive buddy for the southshore of Massachusetts. If you are interested, please email me at rocketcyr21@yahoo.com.

Or you can call me at 781-228-1822.

Thanks,
Tim
Subscribed
Hapkiman - 4/08/2013 8:43 AM
Tim ,

I live in Boston and dive with my two sons when possible , I currently work nights third shift on the "T" as an Electrician .And maybe doing some early morning dives including weekends .We dive mostly around Hull , or Boston area for lobsters ? If you interested give me a shout . Also headed too the DUI weekend in may . Hapkihw7@yahoo.com

Hal
Subscribed
Hapkiman - 4/08/2013 8:44 AM
Tim ,

I live in Boston and dive with my two sons when possible , I currently work nights third shift on the "T" as an Electrician .And maybe doing some early morning dives including weekends .We dive mostly around Hull , or Boston area for lobsters ? If you interested give me a shout . Also headed too the DUI weekend in may . Hapkihw7@yahoo.com

Hal
Subscribed
mikej - 7/09/2013 7:57 PM
Hey Tim, Looking to go lobster diving off of Plymouth.When you going? Mike 941-916-6004