Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

LIFE lessons
Anonymous - 7/23/2006 6:11 PM
Category: Anonymous
Replies: 4

Do not let life slip through your fingers, by living in the past nor for the future.
Anonymous - 7/25/2006 11:20 PM
Live life in the "Now". Concentrate on everything going on now and don`t worry about the past or future. Life goes by too quick. How`s that for a life lesson?
Anonymous - 3/16/2007 6:50 PM
Hey! your gonna die, so live it up....ooops was that my last heartbeat? guess not there went another. ooops there went another.humm less and less all the time. ooops lost another.
Anonymous - 3/20/2007 11:09 PM
If your young and reading these,take notice and get out there and live life!!!! Can`t speak for others,only myself once the mid-life crisis kicks in,you begin to ponder how I got here and for me- WHY DID I NEVER GET AROUND TO DIVE MORE.!.!?? Life for me flew by (these past ten years) Now I am at the age (40-something)and I realize we are all on borrowed time. I`m beginning to see friends my age being told they dont have much longer to live or they drop dead from a heart attack. If you LOVE diving as much as I do ---THEN STOP LETTING LIFE GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR DIVING, find a buddy, strap on a tank and live life before you realize its almost over.