Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

DiveBuddy needed around West Virginia area, preferably Morgantown local.
WatercolorDiver - 12/27/2012 1:06 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 2

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would like to be my dive buddy.

I am a 16 year old advanced open water diver (PADI)

I have only been diving for 3 years and when I go overseas because I have a relative that dives, but I love diving too much to wait that long so I was wondering if anyone would like to be my dive buddy. I have heard about a couple of lakes in WV that are great for diving.

Thank you!
LatitudeAdjustment - 12/30/2012 7:34 AM
I know it’s hard to believe but there are some who don’t check in on DB twice a day :) Go up in the right corner and click on Scuba Earth, center it on home and it will show you who lives in the area, PM them with a dive request.

Also look at clubs, that is the best way to dive more and meet new buddies, some may not be listed here so ask at your LDS.

On another board whenever someone asked about winter getaways someone suggested Mount Storm, it’s warm but the viz sucks.
Subscribed
m8knbubbles - 6/05/2013 4:45 AM
Hi, there is a dive club just starting up in Clarksburg, WV. We have a boat dive scheduled for June 15, 2013 at Summersville Lake. Http://dive2day.com if you are interested.

john