Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Komodo, Indonesia
Scuba-Smurf - 11/11/2012 10:30 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 4

Anyone ever dived the Komodo area in Indonesia?

We are planning a trip in April from Bali - Flores - Gilles - Komodo so covering a lot of ocean, but none of us have ever been there before...

Any suggestions would be great... Including spending a day on land with the Komodo Dragons. Is it worth it? Do they really chase you? etc etc

Greg - 11/13/2012 8:00 AM
I did a search for Komodo on DiveBuddy and here is what I found:

http://www.divebuddy.com/search_all.aspx?SearchFor=komodo

There are some articles that might help.
Subscribed
Scuba-Smurf - 11/13/2012 8:06 AM
Oh fantastic! Thank you!

Very very excited now! 10 days cruising on Captain Jack Sparrow’s ship from Bali to Komodo and around the Gilli Islands! Whoop Whoop! Only 138 days to go until we set sail!!! :oD
Greg - 11/14/2012 6:52 AM
Do you have room for one more in your luggage? I’m sure I can fit into a large dive bag :) I can be your spare dive buddy.

Sounds like an amazing trip. Have fun, be safe and take plenty of photos to share with us.
Subscribed
Scuba-Smurf - 11/14/2012 11:02 AM
You’d all be more than welcome! It’s probably about the same distance from us both if you went via Japan... Still time to join if you want... Listen to the voices... book it! book it! :oD