Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

St Maarten
UP - 10/23/2012 12:43 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 6

Anyone interested in diving before the end of the year. I have a 2 bedroom condo timeshare I can book. Was there in July at another resort. Shark awareness dive was awesome and I have video
Subscribed
oceanfloor - 10/30/2012 10:55 AM
This sounds kinda of good.... how long of a trip and what would the cost be?
Subscribed
UP - 10/30/2012 11:59 AM
Royal Palm at Cole Bay Dec 14-21 2 bedroom condo $450 for you. Only date with a discount at this time. Dive shops close to resorts and best fresh fish eats across the street. Haven’t checked flights. I just booked Grand Caymanian Resort(dive shop on-site) for Nov 24-Dec 1 as I just found a discount there too.
Subscribed
oceanfloor - 10/30/2012 12:26 PM
Wow.. so tempting... I just booked a trip to Bonaire Jan 4-12 and one to key largo in June. Stay in touch, sounds like your able to get great rates.. I haven’t been diving in St Maarten yet. I want to try different places, expecially the Blue Hole in Belize.. its in my bucket list of diving. I probably would take you up on this if Christmas was not around the corner... my grandkids would not like it if I short changed them for Christmas llol... hope you find someone. But please stay in touch. I’ll inbox you my email. I’m also on facebook.
Subscribed
UP - 10/30/2012 12:58 PM
Where in bonaire are you staying? What deal did you get? I will check my directory for that time.
Subscribed
oceanfloor - 1/30/2013 3:16 PM
Omg... So sorry, didn’t see your message until now. I’m not on DB often. I’ll inbox you my email and cell. Please text or email if you come up with something else. Your price was awesome and I would have gone!! Again... So sorry ..., ~~~ Maria ~~~
Subscribed
oceanfloor - 1/30/2013 3:17 PM
Btw, headed back to Bonaire June 22-29, here’s the link with info : http://www.scubashack.us/dive_trips/index.php