Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Fl Keys Sept 15-22
ScubaGrunt - 7/16/2012 7:33 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 2

Greetings Everyone! I will be staying in Tavernier from 15-22 September. I have no problem travelling to other parts of the Keys if need be to dive. I don’t mind chartering, but of course sharing expenses on a private vessel is preferred. I will not be towing my boat down there this time. I am PADI Dive Master and Master Scuba Diver certified. If you will be there and would like to dive with me just let me know.

Safe Diving,

Danny
Legasea - 7/26/2012 12:53 PM
Hi,

I’m Beata from Houston TX. I will be in Key West from September 1st-17th. I also looking for people to dive with. I have a plan for first 10 days, but pretty open for the rest of the trip. Can join you for couple of days of diving. I am Advanced Open water PADI certified with lots of specialties up to Emergency and Rescue training. So far have a little over 200 dives in my log book, from anywhere from California to Red Sea. I take diving very seriously, and prefer to dive with people i can learn something from. Let me know your plans/ locations if you still need a buddy.

Sincerely,

Beata
Subscribed
ScubaGrunt - 7/26/2012 5:47 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I have coordinated to dive with RoyC on here and while I can’t speak for him I would recommend messaging him to see if you can come along. He actually lives by Key Largo and is looking for people to dive with so you may be able to dive with him even before I get there on the 15th. He has a boat also. Let me know if you have any trouble reaching him and I’ll help you out if needed. Hopefully we can dive at least once even though you’re leaving 2 days after I get there. I’m a PADI Divemaster and while I don’t presume to be able to teach you anything, I will help you if I can. Have a great day and safe diving.

Respectfully,

Danny