Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Video of latest Divebuddy.com group trip in So.Cal.
Rich-D-Fish - 7/03/2012 7:32 AM
Category: General
Replies: 6

Just wanted to share a quick video of our latest So. Cal. Divebuddy.com group trip. This time 40 members went to Anacapa Island for 4 dives. We are getting a reputation in the local dive community as one of the most enjoyable and competent groups of divers around. The boat captains rave about us and the DM’s swear that they look forward to our trips because we all just get along so well and create a more pleasant experience. Most "open boats" consist of 10-30 small cliques of divers who barely intermingle. On our "divebuddy charters" everyone knows each other and it’s a lively boat. Not only that, but our buying power to charter our own boats reduces the price per person by more than 20%. Come join us if you are in town. We book a charter like this at least every other month of the year. Next month we will be diving the wrecks in San Diego, and September the Oil Rigs off Long Beach. We will be heading back to Anacapa in December. Enjoy the video!

Rich-D-Fish

http://youtu.be/4vVM7yXoJDc
Greg - 7/03/2012 8:12 AM
Great video! I really enjoy seeing and hearing about your group dive trips. It’s great to see such a large group of DiveBuddy members get together and scuba dive. I REALLY hope I’ll get to dive with your guys one of these days!
Eve - 7/03/2012 8:18 AM
Great to hear that everyone is having a wonderful time and saving money at the same time. It is great to have divebuddy.com. Thank you for the video.
SaintsReturn - 7/03/2012 9:13 AM
Love the video! My buddy and I were just talking this weekend about how awesome it would be to dive with sea loins!! That is awesome. Thank you for the video and keep em coming.
PVK - 7/03/2012 10:25 AM
Nice video nice!
badintexas - 7/05/2012 1:56 PM
Awesome video! Thanks for sharing!
Subscribed
diverray - 7/17/2012 1:26 AM
Do you have the December dates for the trip to Anacapa?