Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Diving in St Lucia
Riverdiver - 6/16/2012 8:22 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 3

Has anyone dove in St Lucia and can you tell me any good sites or what you did or didnt like.
ScubaGrunt - 6/16/2012 1:23 PM
I absolutely loved it there. Piton wall, Superman’s flight, Pinnacles, Anse Cachon. I could go on and on. If you go on the Sandals Grand St Lucian website and check out the dive sites they visit you will have a fine target list indeed. Diving aside, I loved the people of St Lucia. Having spent a fair ammount of time in the Antilles, I have noticed that a lot of folks are pleasant enough, but seem to really just want your money. The St Lucians made me feel truly welcome and I cannot wait to visit there again. Highest possible recommendation. Hope that helps.
joeyro16 - 6/23/2012 6:43 AM
loved every site I dove there. Great place to dive, and I agree, wonderful people.
Subscribed
Riverdiver - 6/25/2012 6:52 AM
From ScubaGrunt: I absolutely loved it there. Piton wall, Superman’s flight, Pinnacles, Anse Cachon. I could go on and on. If you go on the Sandals Grand St Lucian website and check out the dive sites they visit you will have a fine target list indeed. Diving aside, I loved the people of St Lucia. Having spent a fair ammount of time in the Antilles, I have noticed that a lot of folks are pleasant enough, but seem to really just want your money. The St Lucians made me feel truly welcome and I cannot w...
Just out of curisoity did you stay at the sandals grand/ that is where we are stayiong wondered what you thought of it. Any non diivng activities you would recommend or places to visit on St . Lucia