Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Mares Icon HD Air Integrated Dive Computer Net Ready With Transmitter
Rosko - 5/23/2012 7:15 AM
Category: For Sale
Replies: 1

http://www.ebay.com/-+++-itm/280886805489?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

See pictures on the above e-bay listing.

Will end e-bay listing early if I have a buyer on Dive Buddy

This item is slightly used. I have used the computer on 29 dives as of the beginning of listing in this auction. The computer is amazing and my friends drool over it. The reason for selling it is because I’m moving to closed circuit re-breather and no longer need this computer. I paid $1800 for it in February 2012. Auction will start at $700.00 Please call or text Justin at 561-735-2030 for more information or any questions you may have. Computer is in 100% working order.

Auction includes:

• 1 Mares Icon HD Net Ready Computer
  • 1 Mares Icon HD Wireless Transmitter
  • 1 Mares Icon Computer Case
  • Mares Icon Original box and all adapters and cables

ICON HD net ready
Incredible color, high definition dive

• Hoseless tank pressure transmission
• Exclusive bi-directional communication
• Displays tank pressure, time remaining and current gas consumption

Icon HD net ready is the new frontier in gas integrated computers. Whereas until now the dive computer was simply a passive receiver of information, with the new Mares bi-directional technology, Icon HD is ready to communicate actively with the tank module for an unprecedented level of safety and user friendliness.
The combination with icon’s high definition color display brings tank pressure information to a new level. Detailed numerical information is accompanied by intuitive, at-a-glance color coding. Blue and green means the pressure is above the mid tank warning, red means the pressure is below the reserve, orange and yellow for values inbetween.

The thresholds are set by the user for maximum customization.

code: 414311 TANK MODULE

Product Details

Code: 414121
Max Displayed Depth: 150 m (492ft)
Memory capacity: > 100hr
Profile Sampling Rates: 5 s
Watch: Yes
Calendar: Yes
Dual time: Yes
Stopwatch: Yes
Daily alarm: Yes
Battery Power Indicator: Yes