Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Dive Disney?
4me4u4two - 5/16/2012 5:39 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 4

Has anyone "Dove Disney"? I hear it is at Epcot but not sure what you get to do or if it is fun etc....
LatitudeAdjustment - 5/16/2012 6:13 AM
You get to entertain the guest at the Living Ocean and at the restaurant, if you were good you may get an ovation as you exit out thru the aquarium :)

The reef and coral are fake so not a lot to look at so be ready to take your reg out and smile for pictures and blow bubble rings.

I forget the name of that restaurant but it’s my wife’s favorite at Epcot however you will need reservations.
Greg - 5/16/2012 6:19 AM
Check out this article written by another divebuddy member:

Dive Disney Quest
Greg - 5/16/2012 6:31 AM
And here is the dive site listed on DiveBuddy:

Epcot DiveQuest - Walt Disney World
weitodive - 7/20/2012 4:55 PM
I just joined so this might be late but I feel it’s well worth it at least once. It’s kind of pricey for a return trip. I have done it twice cause I got to lead the trip last time for my shop. I think you’ll have the most fun if you just sit. It’s a 45 minute dive. Both times I just say at "shark alley" and watched as the sharks came up and visited. It’s worth swimming around in the beginning just to see the whole thing. Kids that are on the dry side of the exhibit have such big smiles when you swim up to the window. I have the number for the place but you can sign up I think on disneys site or just google naui dive Epcot.