Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

St Thomas
millertime - 4/03/2012 8:57 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 3

I will be heading to St Thomas in May. I would appreciate any info on professionaly operated dive shops and dive sites to visit. Thank you.
Subscribed
DepartureDiver - 4/04/2012 7:50 AM
Where will you be staying on the island?
badintexas - 4/04/2012 9:37 AM
There are several forum topics from people that have been there on Divebuddy. Check them out and don’t forget that you can send direct messages to members asking questions also.

Here are just a few shops that I found in St Thomas.

www.blueislanddivers.com
www.aadivers.com
www.cokidive.com
www.stthomasdivingclub.com
and the list goes on..

And tripadvisor has a ton of dive shop reviews.

Have a blast and if you will, write a quick review of where you stayed, who you dove with, etc that may help others in the future.
Subscribed
Aunt_Missa14 - 4/10/2012 2:33 PM
We dove with Red Hook Dive Center, at the Red Hook Marina and they were amazing! Wayne, Russell, and Travis did a great job. The shop let us keep our gear there as we weren’t staying near there. They even keep "sink the stink" in the wet suit dunk tanks. Our dive instructor from home found the shop, and he is super picky about professionalism and safety and we weren’t disappointed. I loved the diving in St. Thomas and I would dive with those guys again in a heartbeat.