Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Bonaire June 2nd - June 9th
pdixon - 3/26/2012 7:58 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 3

Only $612 diver, $541 non diver Rate based on 4 guest per 2 bedroom/2 bath condo.
We will be staying in condos at the Sand Dollar Resort. It is run like a hotel with maid service. All units have full kitchens, TV, and 2 bathroom per, 2 bedroom. Both weeks price include, 6 days of unlimited shore dives, nitrox, 7 day rental dive truck.

The Sand Dollar property features a number of amenities including several access ladders to the ocean, a pool, a seaside grilling area, lighted tennis courts, Eddy’s Restaurant and Pool Bar, ice cream parlor, mini-mart, internet café, gift shop and day spa.

The on-site dive operation is Bonaire Dive and Adventure, a full-service dive shop with nitrox. The shore diving is excellent. The "house reef" holds the #1 position for the largest variety of species surveyed on any reef in the Caribbean. Easy drive-up tank pick-up makes shore diving all around the island a snap!
Seawolf5 - 4/08/2012 9:50 AM
Hola, pdixon!

Hope things are going good for you and yours. My name is Julio, and this Bonaire mission looks very tempting. Got a query for you. What about the diving package, is it included in the $612 or how does it work w/ the Sand Dollar folks? I stayed w/ Buddy Dive before and it would be nice to go back to The Land of Bon Bini. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
Regards to all,

Julio
Subscribed
pdixon - 4/08/2012 12:28 PM
Julio

The $612 includes shared room in a 2 or 3 br condo, pickup truck for the condo, and unlimited tanks for shore diving, with free NITROX if you are certified. The dive operator is on the property. Sand Dollar is a very simular setup to Buddy’s and is next resort to the south. Time is getting short so let me know if you are interested.

Perry
Subscribed
pdixon - 4/21/2012 7:42 PM
Only one male spot open for May 26 to June 2 and one female spot open June 2 9. Great group, excellent diving, unlimited tanks for shore diving, what could be better!!