Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Beneath The Sea
davethediver - 3/21/2012 9:36 PM
Category: General
Replies: 5

Who’s going to Beneath the Sea in North Jersey? Find great trip and gear deals! If you see a "Scubadelphia" shirt say hi to me-Dave or Melissa! Have fun!
LatitudeAdjustment - 3/22/2012 4:53 AM
Hi Dave, be sure to stop by Exibitor Relations at the far end of the 800 isle and say hello, we are right next to SingleDivers again, you can’t miss the blue haired lady!

http://www.onlinefloorplan.com/bts2012/
Subscribed
davethediver - 3/22/2012 9:37 AM
We will swing by!
JoePagano - 3/22/2012 8:54 PM
Your sure to see me also, red security badge, suit and radio, all weekend. Ray, look for me at back door. Was there 8 - 5 Thursday also......
Joe P
LatitudeAdjustment - 3/26/2012 5:20 AM
Great show! Got to talk to Joe, Keith and a lot of others I hadn’t seen in a while, talked to the Nai’a staff which is always a pleasure, ran into a DM I had met in the Galapagos who is now working upstate NY. Found a NJ Marine Museum that needs some of my old photos. Got an update on a condo my wife and I are interested in in Cayman. Saw gear I want, places to add to the bucket list, picked up swagg :) A very productive weekend. For those of you who came on Friday night or Sunday good choice, Saturday the isles were packed!

For you pro’s, the dealer show Friday afternoon was slow but next year it will be bigger and better.

The underwater film festival Saturday night was good, little talk and a lot of movies, in some years past it was an awards show with a lot of blow hards patting themselves on the back and thats not what we want!
badintexas - 3/26/2012 6:03 AM
I was just going to ask how the show was. Greg and I went to several a few years ago and had a few DiveBuddy get togethers with members. It was great however, now that our kids are getting older and we are the team moms or PTO asst or choir mom or band boosters or or or or.. Our vacations to the dive shows have gone down to none. :O(