Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Isamorda - Dive boats
Spanky70 - 11/24/2007 7:21 PM
Category: General
Replies: 3

Lets see the last time I was down there I dove with Rainbow reefs.. Does anyone know of other dive boats in that area. There we be a group of us there the 3rd week in Feb. We will be looking for some deep dives and since there will be a couple of newbie`s with us they want reef dives so it will have to be someone who can do both. I want to check all our options. Also if your in the area stop and say hello to us..
harleydiver - 11/24/2007 8:19 PM
My HIGHEST recommendation for your trip would be Conch Republic Divers. Capt. Gary, his Wife and Crews are great! You can contact them through their web site. http://www.conchrepublicdivers.com I have dove with several shops in the Keys however, I ALWAYS go back to Capt. Gary Check them out.
scubacub1 - 11/26/2007 6:07 PM
Stay away from A1A rentals located at the back of the Day`s Inn hotel. Big ripoff place.
Eliel - 11/27/2007 5:19 AM
I concur with harleydiver. Try the conch republic divers. I also had a great experience with them. Eliel