Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

looking for a buddy
yella71 - 9/03/2011 3:19 PM
Category: General
Replies: 6

Hi all I will be in my Naples Fla home from 9/7/11 to 9/14/11 and was wanting to dive. thhe storm in the gulf has made the visability very low and my plans got canceled to dive with my friend there. Was wondering if anyone could dive with me on the east coast in Ft lauterdale or key largo? I could make the trip if Its a good dive. Thanks Rob
drifter12 - 9/06/2011 11:42 AM
Hi Rob: I am planning to dive out of Ft Lauderdale Dec 9th then Key Largo 10th and 11th. If you are interested ! Thanks: Ted j>
Subscribed
yella71 - 9/06/2011 9:56 PM
thanks ted for the invite but will only be in fla till sep 14
Subscribed
yella71 - 9/06/2011 9:57 PM
thanks ted for the invite but will only be in fla till sep 14
ScubaDreaminn - 9/07/2011 11:52 AM

There are shore dives in Ft. Lauderdale and there is Blue Heron Bridge in West Palm, do a search for peeps that dive that site on here or that are in that area and send out emails. I connected up with someone in Ft. Pierce from here and had a great shore dive last year. And there are great charters too and they can group you for the dive.

You might even find someone out at the bridge, there are always groups heading out - but make sure you check the tides first. Good luck, hope you get to dive.
Subscribed
yella71 - 9/15/2011 6:42 AM
Hi, thanks for the info. I’ve done a beach dive in lauterdale and saw that there is a good wreck near there I would like to visit at some point. I may get back to Fla in january, if you dont mind I will look you two up and see if we can get togather I own a house in Naples but will travel to where the diving is good and so are the buddys Thanks again Rob.
ScubaDreaminn - 9/15/2011 2:07 PM

You are welcome, I do hope you got to dive while you were here. I haven’t personally done alot of diving over there, but am planning on more and more as there is lots in that area :) We are getting back over to West Palm Beach middle of October and looking forward to it.

Please, feel free to look us up, we are always trying to dive somewhere. Our trips are listed on our website at http://www.scubadreaminn.com/trips/, but we also do alot of diving around the area when we can, so just let us know and we will let you know what we have on the radar. Yes,diving is great, but finding good dive buddies makes it even better :)

DeAnn