Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Just wanted to say thank you.
Johar - 8/29/2011 9:32 AM
Category: General
Replies: 6

too bad i didn’t know about this site when i was in the states , hopefully in the future i’ll get the chance to meet some of the people here. 

so i just wanted to say thank you guys for making this site, even though i can’t find any buddies being close to where i live, or going to the same places i go to hehehe almost everyone is in the states or east asia =) , well, i often go to the red sea. 

so if any if you guys/ladies is interested we might talk and plan a trip .

most likely my next trip will be in june 2012 , cuz i hate cold water :) 
Subscribed
Greg - 8/29/2011 12:13 PM
Thx for joining! That’s the best part about divebuddy... Diving with locals where ever you travel. Just message some people and you are sure to get a couple responses. Later, Greg.
Subscribed
ScubaDreaminn - 8/30/2011 8:36 AM
Yes, over a year ago I was planning a trip over to Ft. Pierce area, so I did a search and sent out emails to ones in the area (about 6, I believe came up) and 3 responded, and I dove with one of them (didn’t have time to dive with all of em-lol), so I was quite impressed. Great site, thanks! DeAnn
Subscribed
ScubaDreaminn - 8/30/2011 12:02 PM
Another handy feature that I just found, if you dive a particular site, go to dive sites and put in your site then you can see others that have been there. Who knows they might want to do again, or if a new site to you there is helpful info and they might just give you some inside information. DeAnn
Subscribed
Johar - 8/30/2011 7:48 PM
thanks for the tips guys, they were really helpful
Subscribed
badintexas - 8/31/2011 3:36 PM
Greg and I are so happy that you like DiveBuddy!! Please let us know if you have any questions! Becky
Dutch - 11/06/2011 3:34 PM
I am planning on being in Sharm June 2012 for 2 or 3 weeks. Where were you planning on being?