Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

looking for all inclusive in cozumel
ChaoticBliss - 11/13/2007 11:07 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 3

looking for a all inclusive dive resort in cozumel. I have been there before, but curious to see where others have stayed & see whats most reccomded.
coconuttele - 11/20/2007 5:47 PM
We stay at the Allegro Cozumel and dive with Dive Palancar. They seem to be a very good dive outfit and we have been diving with them for about four years now. Real happy with the resort itself, confy in all respects and the food is not bad either. Look them up on-line and feel free to ask any more questions. Happy Bubbles
Subscribed
ChaoticBliss - 11/20/2007 6:59 PM
Thank you for the suggestion. I will definately look them up.
LB22 - 12/26/2007 5:34 PM
Scuba Club Cozumel is a great bet. I`ve stayed there twice. Diving is great- if memory serves- four boats can take groups 8 (smallest boat) to 16. Dive masters are attentive- really focued on making sure divers are safe. Nice added bonus is unlimited shore diving. You can dive right off their beach (nice dock to jump off of or a swim-through area). We took tanks about 3/4 mile up to the lighthouse and drifted down at dusk/night. Very pretty--lots of critters. At 10-15 feet, that was actually the best night diving I`ve ever done (Cozumel-Paradise reef/another site...and 2x in Palau). Meals are served in wither upstairs "dining room" or lower bar area. Meals are not buffet style, but choice of 3 main dishes off menu. Walking distance to the "Wal-Mart"; also walking distance to town.