Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Hatteras Diving
k-lambertus - 5/19/2011 7:52 AM
Category: General
Replies: 2

I am going to be in Hatteras NC the first week in August. I was wondering if anyone could recomend dive charters. I have founf two or three but am kind of going into it blind, if anyone has personal experience down there I would appriciate it. And to those of you that helped me out with the Cayman Dive info I dove with Ocean Frontiers for a UV night dive that was awesome and I dove the rest of the week with Redsail Sports. Both were great and I would recomend either to everyone.
LatitudeAdjustment - 5/19/2011 8:05 AM
 I’ve used Olympus about five times now and always been happy, I was booked on another once that was my dive buddies favorite but we got blown out which happens a lot in NC.
Subscribed
k-lambertus - 5/19/2011 8:23 AM
Thanks I will look in them, and yep I know what the waters are like in Hatteras at least from the surface. I love to fish when I am down there and I have gone out deep sea fishing in a few storms and got blow out once or twice. Its a great place but the weather can change in a heart beat. Thanks again.