Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Unbelievable Diving in Majuro
somelikeitwet - 11/29/2010 3:00 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 1

I am a science/math teacher in Majuro, Marshall Islands and I have to say this place is fantastic. Especially if you have the opportunity to dive on some of the outer islands. We don’t have a ’dive shop’ and it is hard to get information, but we do have a dependable air fill station and a couple of charter operations.

I may be coordinating a dive event during my Spring break holiday in April of 2011. This trip will be contingent upon interest and I will be posting more information in this forum and in a couple of dive shops in the San Jose, CA area. We have already decided to limit participation to six (6) divers.

Let me know if you would like more information about the Marshall Islands and drop me a line if you are interested in joining our Spring party.

Good Diving,

J.
Subscribed
AOW_dude - 12/01/2010 12:21 AM

From somelikeitwet: this place is fantastic. Especially if you have the opportunity to dive on some of the outer islands.

Cool, dude, must be awesome diving there. Although, by ’the outer islands’ you don’t mean anywhere near the area covered by Castle Bravo, right?