Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Just off teh Solmar V
divergirl50 - 10/31/2010 5:56 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 1

I just got off the Solmar V liveaboard and it was the best crew of any boat I have been on. They have worked together for years and it sure showed. The captain was even on the dive deck helping us out of the water! The service was the best! We had a wonderful experience in the Sea of Cortez. Diving with the sea lions was awesome. They pups are so playful with you. IT was a lifetime experience for me. We did the whale shark snokel also and everyone was thrilled. Lots of fish in the sea of cortez. Great time of year with water temps from 79-82 degrees. Everyone on the boat had a great time! this is a once a year trip they offer so dont miss out next year!

www.affordabletrips.net

Subscribed
tstormdiver - 10/15/2016 6:01 PM
Our shop just had a group come back from a Great White trip & we have 2 weeks in a row chartered in May for the Solmar V in Socorro. We had a group who went with them 2 yrs ago in socorro & it was a huge hit! Great boat & crew.