Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Sea of Cortez Solmar V Oct 23
divergirl50 - 7/20/2010 6:55 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 0

I just found out that we have a female share spot and a male share spot on the liveaboard I am going on Oct 23-30 2010 to the Sea of Cortez on the Solmar V. Please contact me if you are interested going with our group! We have alot of fun and this is some easy diving. See loads of fish and get to dive with sea lions too!

Beautiful liveaboard with great crew! If you have never been on a liveaboard this is the one to do. Dive, eat, dive, eat, dive, eat, sleep or whatever you like! Opportunity for 4 dives per day in warm sea of cortez waters.

http://www.affordabletrips.net/GROUPS.html

We have 6 spots left on the Dec 5-13, 2011 Socorro trip out of Cabo to the blue Pacific on the Nautilus Explorer too! Now this is some big stuff diving you will never forget. Trip of a lifetime at half the price of cocos. Tons of shark, dive with dolphin, dive with mantas.....all the big one out there and on a fabulous liveaboard with awesome service. If you do not do anything else in 2011 You should do this trip!