Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Brand New / Never Used Atomic Aquatics ARC Coated Sub Frame Mask.
ekoastn - 6/20/2010 11:51 PM
Category: For Sale
Replies: 3

I have a brand new Atomic Aquatics ARC Coated Sub frame mask. Black skirt and silver frame. It is still in the case with the manufacturers tags attached to the strap. It has never been used and I decided to buy an Oceanic mask and sell this one. This mask retails on Leisure Pro and Scuba.com for $150 (with ARC coating).

I’m selling this mask at a loss for $125 including shipping within the 48 contiguous states. I will not ship internationally, please don’t ask. I accept Paypal or postal money order only. Please PM me if you would like the mask and I will email you my paypal email address.

Subscribed
maxparot - 6/22/2010 2:35 AM
I think you’ll need to take a significantly bigger loss than that to get anyone interested.
Subscribed
Rich-D-Fish - 6/22/2010 8:25 PM
For a brand new Atomic mask price that IS a fair price. Especially if you don’t have to pay for sales tax or freight. If it isn’t sold when I get back from vacation in two weeks, and I still have $ left, I’ll take it for sure.
Subscribed
deepwater - 6/23/2010 3:22 AM
Unless he is a authorized Atomic dealer then it is without warranty as the warranty is only to the original purchaser. So even if it is new it isn’t worth what you’d pay for a new mask from an authorized dealer after all what is the value of a warranty I’d say 1/3rd to half of it’s value.