Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Seeing info on NC wreck diving
Saturn5 - 4/04/2010 1:38 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 2

I’m trying to put together some information on wreck diving off of North Carolina. I know there are some great wrecks, including a U-boat that are out there to be seen.

I’m seeking information related to: Charters, Seasonal times best for the journey, Tips from those who’ve been out there.

Thanks.... And who knows, we might be able to coordinate and get a divebuddy.com charter together.... Ok, I won’t press that far this early... haha
LatitudeAdjustment - 4/05/2010 7:23 AM
There are three U-boats out there but U-352 is the most reliable to dive, getting to U-85 or 701 can be iffy. For info on the U-boats try uboat.net I’ve always used Olympus diving in Morehead but there are others. Ray
WRKDVR - 4/07/2010 4:35 PM
Hey i dove discovery diving last spring about this time. Id give the whole operation a 9 outta 10 just cause the weather kinda sucked but other than that it was a good time.Im hoping to go back in a few weeks if work allows me to sneek away