Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Red Sail Aruba
John_giu - 2/13/2010 12:58 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 2

Has anyone dove with Red Sail in Aruba?

Experiance?

Any MUST DO dives?
Subscribed
Soup - 6/20/2011 11:26 PM
I’m looking to dive w/Red Sail in Aruba. How was your experience w/them? I’m looking to stay @ Pearl condo as a cheaper alternative to the resorts. Any other tips or words of wisdom?
Subscribed
AOW_dude - 1/27/2014 8:27 PM
Well, uh, yeah, I did dive with those guys. What, am I 2.5 years too late to answer this? Sorry, just dove with them several days a month ago.
In my experience, a great company. Which is weird because they’re huge, I know. They got multiple dives scheduled every day, multiple boats, and yet... 2 divers on my first dive with them, must’ve been a fluke but I loved it. Another day - 5 divers. Another - maybe 6. Anyway, good experience, good divemasters. They pick you up at various hotels. I dove out of Palm Beach dive shop, great spot and close to a lot of dive sites. Watch their guys do the Jet-Lev thing in the water while you wait for the boat to depart.
Must dive: wrecks, anything they got. Antilla (more than once), Pedernales, Star Gerren, airplanes. Heck, I bet anywhere they go is good. It’s Aruba, mon!