Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Memorial BENEFIT Dive - May 14th through the 16th, 2010 in NC
medical1 - 2/04/2010 11:22 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 0

Wreck diving with John Chatterton for the 5th Annual Michael J. Norwood Memorial Dive in North Carolina .

• You MUST be a minimum of deep diver certified.
  • Have a minimum of 20 dives / Some exceptions can be made :)
  • Nitrox certification is HIGHLY suggested but not required.
  • Depths will be in the 90’ to 130’ range / EAN 30 is best.

IF you lack the above qualifications contact your local dive shop or ME to get the specialties above.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP SINCE THIS TRIP WILL FILL UP FAST!

Join John Chatterton (From Deep Sea Detectives) for a weekend of wreck diving and events, May 14th - May 16th, for the 5th annual Michael J. Norwood Memorial Dive sponsored by Olympus Dive Center.

All proceeds from the weekend will be donated to the Michael John Norwood Memorial Research Fund which was established to advance the research initiatives conducted by Divers Alert Network (DAN).

Weekend events will include three wreck diving days, Friday, May 14th; Saturday, May 15th; and Sunday, May 16th; a dinner and silent auction with a presentation by John Chatterton on Saturday May 15th and a late afternoon barbeque on Sunday May 16th.

Pricing:
Friday, May 14th- Full Day Charter on the Olympus and the Midnight Express with our special guest, John Chatterton - $155.00

Saturday, November 1st - Full Day Charter on the Olympus and the Midnight Express with John! –$155.00

Saturday Evening May 15th- Dinner and Silent Auction at The History Place Museum featuring a presentation by John Chatterton. – $70.00

Sunday, May 16th - Full Day Charter aboard the Olympus and Midnight Express! - $155.00
Sunday Evening May 16th - BBQ on the Olympus Dock–$20.00

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP SINCE THIS TRIP WILL FILL UP FAST!