Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Trip to Egypt over Xmas/New Year’s?
Guggyfish - 10/05/2009 12:35 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 5

Every 2 years I get a long vacation for X-Mas to New Year’s and try to do a big trip. This year, girlfriends are unavailable/unemployed/too busy with boyfriends so I am looking for a female dive buddy to share fun and hotel room. My dream trip is to Egypt for combined scuba/land sightseeing, but I’m flexible as long as not Caribbean. Come on gals, let’s go out and dive!
divemaiden - 10/05/2009 3:45 AM
I just got back from a 2-week trip to Egypt. We spent a week of touring and a week of diving. 5 days diving out of Sharm El Sheikh and one day diving at Dahab. We could have easily done 3 days of diving at Sharm and spent 2 days at Dahab. Whatever you do, don’t miss diving inside the Thistlegorm.
Subscribed
Guggyfish - 10/05/2009 12:53 PM
Thanks! Can you tell me which company you went with and if you recommend them?
drifter12 - 10/06/2009 1:33 PM
Hi I am not female and only wish I could go to egypt Just wanted to let you know about a dive buddy from that area that could probably give you some good info. His name is Adel and screen name on this web site is: REDSEAFROG. He is an instuctor and very knowledgeable. Have fun and dive safe ! Ted J>
Elisiagirl - 10/08/2009 11:24 PM

I have from Dec 18th to Jan 4th and would love to go on a dive trip... I am flexible too on travel/ dive packages.

Elisiagirl [ at ] yahoo.com