Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

training near schaumburg IL
Spontaneo - 6/12/2009 4:23 PM
Category: Training
Replies: 5

Hi

I am a newbie.Does anyone know of a good training facility near schaumburg IL that helps with certifications ?

Appreciate your help!
Triggerfish - 6/14/2009 4:52 PM
Try Forest City scuba in Rockford IL.
DiveBuddyChgo - 6/18/2009 10:12 PM
Sea Lions in Hanover Park
Illinois Dive Institute, Glen Ellyn
My choice would be with Illinois Dive Inst..
SCUBAU - 6/19/2009 9:08 AM

Navendu,

We are a full service dive facility in Burbank, IL. We are located near I294. We are a PADI, SDI & TDI training facility. The best thing to do is stop by our store or give us a call and talk to us. If you like what you hear sign up for class if not atleast you have something to go by in choosing your dive center. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

John

SCUBA "U"

7113 West 79th Street

Burbank, IL 60459

708-599-2630

scubau [ at ] rescueteam.com

medicdiver738 - 6/20/2009 10:08 PM
Hi I got my Open Water Certification through Sea Lions in Hanover Park. They are right off the Elgin-O’Hare and Lake St. I think they did a pretty good job and were more than fair with pricing. I really like the instructor that I had and he took some extra time working with me on skills that I could not pick up right away. He is still one of my dive buddys and we go out diving as much as possible. If you need more info on the shop or the instructors let me know.
landlockeddiver - 7/04/2009 6:08 PM

DJ’s Scuba Locker in Lyons. It’s a little south of you, bu they’ve been in the game quite a while and can take you from newbie to as far as you want.

Dan