Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

2 spots open on Richie Kohler shipwreck hunting expedition in Wilmington, NC
CooperTrooper - 6/10/2009 1:10 PM
Category: General
Replies: 0

I have 2 full expedition slots open for the 2009 NC Ship Wreck Hunt Expedition with Richie Kohler for July 13-16, 2009 (Mon-Thur) and 1 single day spot for the Wed. and Thur. diving. These spots are due to last minute cancellations. These spots are sure to go fast so if you are interested, please email me deputy238 [ at ] aol.com of call Aquatic Safaris (910-392-4386)in Wrightsville Beach/Wilmington, NC to sign up and pay for the trip as soon as possible. The cost of the trip includes all 4 days of diving, boat fees, fuel surcharge, hotel for 4 nights, lunch on the boat and 21% air fills, the cost of the trip is $1450.00 per diver. If you are interested in one of the single day trips, it is 362.00 per day per diver, that includes everything above but just a single night in the hotel (the night before the trip). Our targets are in a range of less than 150 fsw and this is a rebreather friendly trip, doubles and singles are more than welcome to dive with us. So if your interested and would like somemore info, please email me and if you want to sign up, call Aquatic Safaris ASAP to make sure you get the spot.

Mike Pittman