Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Sea Hunt
pirate49 - 6/08/2009 4:22 PM
Category: Books & Videos
Replies: 4

Many of you were inspired by the adventures of Mike Nelson to take up the great sport of scuba diving. Like me, you are wondering if and when the shows will be available to purchase on DVD. Does anyone out there know how to get your hands on these???? And not just the low quality black market junk, but the real deal???
1maurscuba - 6/08/2009 8:27 PM
Amazon.com has it!!! Also Voyage to the bottom of the Sea, Flipper!!!! LOL
drifter12 - 6/09/2009 5:39 AM

I bought the entire collection of Sea Hunt on e-bay. The collection is always for sale. Cost about $120.00 but they have smaller colletions. Just go on e bay and search on "Sea Hunt" you find DVDs, comics, autographed pics, etc. I to grew up watching Sea Hunt and still enjoy the old eposodes and remember watching them with my father. Watching them now after diveing for awhile you can actually learn some things that hold tru today. Dive Safe !! Ted J>
LatitudeAdjustment - 6/09/2009 9:03 AM

I was on a liveaboard last year and we were watching the episode were he takes a pill the Navy was testing so he could do the deep dive and surface before the end of the show without DCS.

Does Amazon or EBay sell those pills? :)